About cookies and browsing this web site.
1. Responsability for the Treatment
The Data Controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose complete information appears in the legal notice.
2. Processed data, purposes and conservation period
2.1 Processed data:
For the purposes of requesting information or contacting the Owner, subscribing to our bulletins or newsletters, or by an eventual selection process, either convened or by a spontaneous application submitted by the user, data must be provided through of the completion of the forms provided, which will indicate which of them are mandatory.
During browsing, data such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
The purposes will be the following:
- Contact: The email or telephone number provided for contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised.
- Sending CVs: The sending of curricular data will be used for use in selection processes, present and future, although the Holder reserves the right to directly eliminate the information provided.
- Bulletins or newsletters: The email, which must be verified by the user, or other similar ones, such as the telephone, will be used to send the bulletins or newsletters, according to their interests.
The conservation period will be as follows:
- Contact: The data will be processed to manage the reply or request for information, proceeding to its elimination once it has been made.
- Sending CVs: The data will be processed, from its reception, for a period of two years, unless the user sends their cancellation request before.
- Bulletins or newsletters: The data will be processed, from the moment the user gives their consent until the withdrawal thereof, which may be granted as many times as they want. In each communication, the user will find a free and accessible procedure to manage it
3. Exercise of rights
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed. Interested persons have the right to whether to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. .
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or oppose the processing thereof, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
To do this, users may (i) By contact form including in both cases a photocopy of the national identity document or equivalent supporting documentation.
In case you wish to exercise the right of portability, this data will be provided to the new Responsible.
4. Legitimation of the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of the data provided is the consent granted by the user for the treatment of their personal data for one or more specific purposes, as well as for the execution of a contract in which the user is a party, or for the application of pre-contractual measures. Consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
5. Recipients and transference
The data will not be transferred nor will there be international transfer.